Sign up for our newsletter.Healthy recipes, wellness insights, nutrition info, supplements demystified...
What to Expect
Berkeley Naturopathic Medical Group is located in the historic Elmwood District, just south of the UC Berkeley campus. Our clinic is quiet, peaceful and relaxing.
- A complete history of the presenting condition
- Any pertinent physical exams
- A review of lab work
- Ordering of any new labs
- A personalized treatment plan
- A completed intake form*
- Copies of your lab work from the past 1-5 years along with a release of records form.
- Your questions
Your First Visit
Because we treat the whole person, your doctor takes time to get to know you. Your intake process includes:
Adults: 90-120 minutes
Children: 60 minutes
What to Bring
*The initial intake form is comprehensive. Most people find that they need at least 40 minutes to complete it.Please feel free to contact us with any questions about your paperwork.
Follow-Up Visit for Established Patients
This visit includes:
- A continued medical history
- A re-evaluation of symptoms and clinical progress
- A thorough reassessment and changes to your individualized treatment plan
- A review of new lab results
- Ordering of follow-up testing as needed
Each follow-up session varies depending on the unique needs of each patient and the complexity of the condition and treatment.
Follow-Up Visit Duration
Adults: 30-60 minutes
Children: 30-60 minutes
What to Bring
Come prepared with your treatment plan and recent labs (if any), and your questions.